Consulting with purpose.
“A marketing team success is only as good as the company’s supply chain management process“, confesses Steve Olenski, the CMO Whisperer and Distiller in a recent article published in Forbes magazine in December 2017. What challenges do you face?
At Brand Coalition, we have a purpose: supporting managing, marketing and communications directors to implement their vision.
Our mission is to build a global network of senior marketing professionals who could operate in-house or remotely when chief executive, marketing and communications officers need it the most.
We are your partner on-demand to:
Develop your marketing and communication strategies.
Operate as your project managers.
Orchestrate your resources.
Complement your team expertise.
Deliver task-based projects.
On behalf of the Sustainable Ocean Alliance we organized the third Our Ocean Youth Leadership Summit, with the support of their local chapter Divers Clean Action and the Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries in Indonesia:
- created Our Ocean Youth Leadership Summit brand and brand guidelines,
- curated the world’s top 200 ocean commitments created by youth leaders of ages 18-35 from across 50 countries,
- designed a marketing campaign to attract top talent globally and increase reach by 320%,
- maintained relationship with local chapter, suppliers and government officials,
- managed youth leaders enquiries,
- recruited speakers and supported the programming team.
We led The Economist World Ocean Summit 2018 marketing team, and:
- provided strategic guidance to support teams,
- monitored campaign analytics and communicated progress to internal stakeholders,
- oversaw content creation and telemarketing activities,
- built, mapped and augmented database according to strategic requirements,
- delivered an audience of 455 participants from across 56 countries.